Monday, September 23, 2013

Rainy Day Move

I do believe that in all the moves I've done in my life, I've never had to move in the rain . . . until now.  The first house we were going to buy fell through, and our realtor found us a beautiful new house in a town about 20 minutes from where we thought we were going to live.  We had to move out of our rental home because it had sold, so we only had this one week-end to move - and of course it rained!  We got a 4 1/2 hour window of just cloudy, misty stuff and we had lots of helpers.  Our neighbor across the street had her grandson and 2 of his friends help; also my sister, brother-in-law, and niece helped; and Glenn's brother helped.



This is the first time I used bubble wrap with ink on a layout.  I like the way it turned out.  I also used some new washi tape I bought at CKC Jacksonville.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: