Sunday, September 22, 2013

Move Complete!

We moved into our new house the middle of August, and of course my scrap stuff was packed for about a month prior to that.  This is the first time I've really thought about posting to my blog!  Of course, it's for a challenge over at Frosted Designs!  I love their challenges - here's the latest:

http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-challenge-3x3.html

I thought I knew exactly how I wanted to create the layout, but turns out it has gone in a completely different direction.  I wanted to use my new Cricut cartridge - Close to my Heart, Artbooking - I picked it up at CKC Jacksonville.  I am loving this cart.  I was almost having buyer's remorse because it was more than I've ever paid for a cart, but now I'm totally loving it!

Here's my layout:



This is a layout about our new home!  The challenge was to pick three of the following and use them at least 3 times - Arrows, Hearts, Stars, or Shapes.  I used arrows, hearts, and a hexagon shape.

Products used:

MME printed papers
Kraft cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Reminisce sticker
Burlap
Twine from WRMK
Cricut cartridge - Close to my Heart, Artbooking
Glue dots and tape adhesive



 
 
 


4 comments:

Chark said...

I like your embellies and your house!

Joni Parker said...

Cute house!! Loving that arrow that squiggles back & forth!! Thanks for playing in my 3x3 challenge at Frosted Designs!!

Narelle Fasulo said...

What a fun layout. Love that you have scrapped your new house, always meant to do mine too, its only been 9 years...lol...can't rush these things I guess...lol. Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

Lydia said...

Great job with the challenge! Such a fun layout. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!