Monday, September 23, 2013

Play Ball!

This double-page layout is the Progressive Challenge at Scrappin-Peeps member board.  I wanted to use the photos from the Atlants Braves vs. Los Angeles Dodgers game.  My sister and brother-in-law are big Atlanta fans (really my sister is the bigger fan!); and Glenn and I are die hard Dodger fans.  Glenn and Donna tease each other all the time during baseball season!

I couldn't find any baseball printed paper, so I used some papers from the DCWV World Traveler stack; and a Me & My Big Ideas specialty stack.  I really like the way it turned out.



I thought about using some modeling paste but ended up not using it . . . I would have done the stars maybe.

 

I can't tell you how long I've had that baseball die-cut.  I bought it in California about 10 years ago, at least.  The LSS went out of business about 6 years ago.
 
 
I like how the banner turned out with the ribbon on top and buttons scattered on a couple of the flags.
 
Thanks for looking at my layouts!
 

No comments: