Saturday, September 28, 2013

Texture

Modeling paste has become a regular item on my scrapbook table.  My sister and I first saw it at Scrapbook Expo, and we were in a class at CKC Jacksonville where we used it, along with other items outside the norm of what I've used to scrap with.  What fun!!  The new challenge at Frosted Designs is to use texture on your project and of course I turned to the modeling paste.  Here's the challenge:

http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-challenge-add-texture-to-your.html


I decided to make a card this time.  I tried some layering with chipboard, modeling paste, stamp and ink, canvas, fiber, and cardstock:


Supplies I used:

Liquitex Modeling Paste
Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink
CTMH Stamp
Canvas
Fiber from a friend
Bazzill Cardstock
Farm House Paper Company chipboard
Creative Imaginations die cut

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

What a super card! I like how you stamped and then covered part of it with the modeling clay. Great effect.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! This card is amazing!! Love all the textures - especially the clay!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

Barb Craft said...

Fabulous card!! I love all the layers of texture and the way you put the molding paste over the stamp! Thank you for taking on our texture challenge at Frosted Designs!

Barb :)

SandeeNC said...

If you love molding paste, then you might really like visiting my blog, hint hint Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs Texture challenge,waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( ppsstt...discounts and a give away on my blog, just sayin' )

Joni Parker said...

I love modeling paste too!! I really love how you layered it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!