Sunday, July 21, 2013

Frosted Designs Challenge

This Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge is - The Great Outdoors!  Here's the link to their challenge: 

I LOVE this photo of Glenn and I on our motorcycles.  We were coming home from Utah, and my sister-in-law took this photo from her car.  We have ridden some awesome roads, through good weather and bad, and seen some amazing sights.  We love being on the motorcycles, smelling everything, feeling closer to everything, and experiencing the thrill of the open road!



Supplies:

Cardstock - AC
Overlay - Creative Imaginations
Title Letters - EK Success
Embellishments:
   Scrapyourtrip.com
   Fiskar's Hexagon Punch
Ink - Quick Quotes Powder Puff

3 comments:

Traci Penrod said...

This is a great topic for our challenge over at Frosted Designs! and I love your hexagon spots for journaling! Thanks for joining us...and I'd love for you to stop by www.artsyalbums.com to say hello!

Heather M said...

Great layout! Wish I had the nerve to get my motorcycle license.

Chark said...

I love this! Beautiful design and colors!