Sunday, July 21, 2013

More Summer Camp Layouts!

This first layout is for the Nature/Wilderness challenge - create a layout about your local nature.  I chose this photo because I love this photo of the Savannah River, with the bridge and the train coming across.  I know it's not much "nature" but . . .
I bought the new Fiskar's hexagon punch at Joanne's and used that; the chipboard cutout is from a company called Molossi.  I won a chipboard package from them through Frosted Designs.


This layout was to create a layout about technology that you rely on, and I really rely on my Kindle almost every day.  I am either reading or playing a game.  I love how convenient it is to travel with, and the back-light so I can read at night in bed.  There aren't too many days it's not in my purse!


No comments: