Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 30th!

Happy 30th Anniversary to us! On February 13, 1982, Glenn and I were married by my Uncle Lamar in Roberta, Georgia at my mom's and dad's house. My sister was my matron of honor, and my brother-in-law was Glenn's best man. Funny story about that: Glenn's brother, Duane, was supposed to be best man. He was driving up from Florida and decided to go off-roading in his Jeep. Well, he got stuck and missed the wedding. I think he arrived 4 hours late! LOL!

30 years later and here we are - celebrating in San Diego at a little cottage in the Mission Beach area. The Mission Bay was a block away on one side, and the Pacific Ocean was 3 blocks on the other side. Cute, cute cottage and within walking distance to restaurants, bars, an amusement park, and walking trails. We had a great time!


No comments: