Thursday, March 1, 2012

Third Time's A Charm!

My blog will be quiet for the next month or so . . . we are moving . . . again . . . . 3rd time in a year!

Only this time, we are moving across the country! Glenn accepted a job in Georgia with his company and we have already started packing. We will be leaving California on March 18th or 19th. Wow . . . definitely mixed feelings here. Happy that we will be closer to our parents and one of Glenn's brothers; sad to leave Tyler and Michele on the West Coast; sad to leave all of the wonderful friends we've made here the last 28 years.

So, bear with me while we move and I'll be back to update the blog after we've settled in our new city, new home. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My happiness that you and Glenn are moving to Ga is certainly overshadowed by your leaving Michele, Tyler and your many many friends. My love and prayers to both of you. Mama Jo