Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Layout and Card

We got back home yesterday from our Anniversary Adventure late afternoon. Glenn sat down to study and he likes no noise around him when he's studying, so what better excuse than to go to the scraproom! I finished these 2 projects for the Club CK Weekly Layout Challenge and the Weekly Card Challenge - both hosted by Robyn.

For the layout challenge, Robyn asked us to design our own magazine cover. I have some photos of us riding bikes along the coast of Kauai, so decided to use Bicycling Magazine. There is more word phrases on the layout than I usually like, but I like the colors and photos.


For the card challenge, Robyn asked us to use the following: a bee, the word "bee," and flower(s). I don't have a bee stamp, or punch, or die cut, so I found a free picture online that I downloaded and printed out. The yellow checked background paper is MME Miss Caroline, and the strip under the bee is the opposite side of the same paper.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work - both layout and card is so good. Really liked the bee!!