Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.20.11 Sketch

I have to admit that journaling is not one of my strong suits when I'm scrapping. I like to just get the facts written on the layout - who, date, where. I like that Sketchy Thursdays is helping me put more thought into the journaling part of my layout!

This photo was taken at Tyler's birthday dinner. It was at The Old Place. I've been there many times, but never eaten in the back room, which used to be the post office! I love how they turned that room into a private dining area for larger parties.


Products used:

My Minds Eye - papers, and embellishment
Bazzill paper
Cardstock and ledger paper - ?
Ribbon Flower - ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, button from scrap swap
Decorator Pins - handmade from beads in my stash

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeee the photo and all the distressing! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I like the vintage look you used on your LO! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Unknown said...

Love the colors and that we are challenging you to more journaling! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

Kasia said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the colors and the photo :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

corrie said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!