Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.27.11

Another beautiful sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I used to never scrap just one photo per page - I thought I was wasting space! I've really been challenging myself to use one photo with fun elements and embellishments around it.



This photo was taken at the Delta outside of Sacramento (Walnut Grove). We camped with our friends and their children. It was Jessica's birthday and she collects dolls. We went to one of the stores in town and she used her birthday money to buy a doll. That is Chelsea, her cousin, in the photo with her.


Product used:
Papers: Moxie, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Banner: Three Bugs in a Rug
Title: Three Bugs in a Rug
Journal Spot: Three Bugs in a Rug
Ribbon: Prairie Bird Boutique
Butterfly Punch: Fiskars

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. You did a fantastic job. Was the paper already scalloped (sp) or did you do it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee this! Cute photo and loveeeeeeee the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

VanEvera Family Blog said...

The paper was already scalloped - it's Bo Bunny.