Monday, October 24, 2011

Frosted Designs: Fabulous Friday Challenge

The Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge has become one of my favorite because you use the stash you have on hand! Wonderful! I've got a LOT of stash!

For 10.21.11 they posted a color challenge. Use only the 4 colors listed: pumpkin, brick red, purple, and green. All the great fall colors! I decided to create a card this time instead of a layout:




Products used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Ribbon - ScrapGoods Green Linen Twist
Button - from a scrap swap
Martha Steward Owl Punch
Crimper
Tag is from a class taken at Scrapbook Expo (can't remember company)

3 comments:

Becky B. said...

LOVE this card! That little owl is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)

Lydia said...

Very cute card! I too love the owl. :) So glad you're enjoying playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I really like the simlicity of your card! The rustic twine, the rippled cardstock and the colors just all work in harmony! I hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs!