Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moving and Scrapping!

It's Thursday, August 11, 2011 and we are settled into the new rental (2 moves in 2 months is not fun). My craft room is pretty much settled and I've been scrapping as much as possible! Yay!




I made this mini-album for our trip to Kauai in November. I'm going to use it to log our daily activities/itinerary. I'll have a ton of photos so those will go in a larger album.











This is a layout using "wood grain" product - my paper is called Woodland, by Basic Grey. These are old photos from a camping trip to Joshua Tree National Park. I think Michele and Tyler were 7 and 5 . . .









This is the 2nd challenge in the "Book of Me" challenge. This one was to scrap your bucket list. So much fun - I'll be able to go back later to see if I can scratch any off the list!








I found these great shots of Glenn's dad fishing in the Rogue River. The challenge was to use at least 3 layers of different texture, and also use a campfire song title or lyrics. I used Fish & Chips & Vinegar since Pops was fishing! LOL! Honestly, I don't remember that as a campfire song . . .








This card was for a challenge to use eyelets. I always forget about using eyelets. I love the way they turn out, but somehow don't remember that I have them in my stash.









This layout was for a challenge to use colored pencils on your layout. I used them to color in the title, and to outline the letters and around the title spot. I also used them to "stitch" around the owl.

I've had these school photos of the kids on the wall in frames for at least 10 years. They are glad that I've finally taken them down! Hopefully I can replace them with more current photos!


No comments: