Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Picture Classes

Big Picture Classes is currently having their Big Idea Festival and I love participating because it makes me think outside the box and pushes me to scrap things I might not have thought about. This year it's all about "Words to Live By." Each guest teacher gives a word and a sample layout they've made and then challenges you to create a layout with their particular word.

Here's what I've done so far:




Day 4: Give

I give thanks to God every day for my family.

















Day 3: Less

With me looking for a full-time job, that would mean I have less time to scrapbook :(















Day 2: Wonder

I have always wondered how a fax machine works. I mean, it's incredible you can send letters, photos, etc. from one machine and it ends up at another machine in tact!










Day 1: Share

I love this picture of me, my sister and niece at the M&M Shop in Las Vegas - I was sharing my love of M&M's (the blue one especially!) and my love of Vegas!!










So far, I have done all of my pages digitally. I kind of want to keep it going to challenge myself to learn the PSE program better. It's fun and frustrating at the same time!

No comments: