Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tag, You're It!

I'm back from a trip to California to see my kids and for a friend's wedding, and I had my 35th year high school reunion last week-end.  I was ready to get back  in my scrap room and create something!

Frosted Designs has a new Friday Challenge posted:
http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/friday-challenge-tag-youre-it.html


I had this photo of my friends son that I love - the way he's looking back at me when I took the photo is cool.  He was so tired from swimming at his meet, but you can look at his eyes and know he'll break some young ladies' hearts!



I'm kind of obsessing with modeling paste.  I used it on the tag, on the photo corner and background paper.  I also used gesso on the tag, along with gelato's and ink.  I love experimenting!

Supplies:

Bazzill Cardstock
MME paper - Cut & Paste
MME embellishments - The Sweetest Thing
Modeling Paste
Gesso
Gelatos
Wood Key - Lara's Crafts
Floral Burlap Ribbon with chevron
Studio Calico - Huey's Masks - Bubbles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layout is just gorgeous!!! I love the spot of ink on your tag!!! Thanks for entering my challenge this week at Frosted Designs!!

Joni Parker said...

Love how you've used all the Mixed Media elements!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!