Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Polka Dots

I love this challenge at Frosted Designs because I have a lot of paper with polka dots!  And it matched perfectly with this photo of Elizabeth I took last October when everyone was here to celebrate Thanksgiving/Christmas.  See the challenge here:



Supplies:

Pattern Paper - Sassafraslass
Cardstock - my scrap stash
Twine - MME
Safety Pin - Making Memories
Chipboard - Bazzill
Other embellishments - Basic Grey, Garven LLC, Studio 112, Heidi Grace, Amy Tangerine

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Brenshevia said...

great job with the challenge, adorable photo! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Narelle Fasulo said...

What a great layout. I love Owls. Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

Katie said...

I love your page!!! the colors are great! thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Polka Dot Challenge!