Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Camp

Club Creating Keepsakes had Summer Camp last week!  There were some fun challenges.

The first day they gave us a download of banners, tags, and journal spots to use on a project - and we were to use pens and/or markers.  I scrapped some photos from mine and Glenn's anniversary trip to Mission Beach, CA - this is the USS Midway.  I really like the red, white and blue theme.


Day 2 - use stickers and make them dimensional; I made a birthday card and used dimensional adhesive on the star, cupcake, and swirl - I also added glitter to the cupcake.  I like how this turned out.



Smash Books was Day 3 - make your own smash book album. I had just started a new smash book so I used that for the challenge.  I added my paperwork from the doctor regarding my mammogram.  I've also used it for paint samples, but mostly for a journal.



Day 4 - make an inspirational board.  The one thing I need some inspiration with is my sewing.  I REALLY want to get back to sewing, and have found some pretty fabric and patterns.  So hopefully, this will give me the push I need to make a couple of things.




Day 5 - use fabric on your layout!  I had this photo of a beautiful hydrangea bloom in my yard, so I used that - the soft purple and yellow are so pretty.  I used some fabric to make a pinwheel.


1 comment:

blsd2scrp said...

love these projects from summer camp! very great work!:)