Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrapbook Expo

My mom, sister, and I went to Scrapbook Expo in Duluth, GA and had a really good time.  We took 2 classes - one was a QuickQuotes class which we always enjoy and have fun with; the other was put on by Scrapbook Expo and taught how to do all kinds of embossing - heat, dry, resist.  

We also attended both Friday and Saturday all day crops - from 8:00am til midnight.  All together I got 24 layouts completed.  I finished my Hawaii Album from our November 2011 trip.  And I started the photographs from Laura's wedding, and the kids visit here to Augusta.

I bought laser cut layouts for these photos from Hawaii.  I love the palm trees.

This layout used the MME Kraft Fun Day collection.  I love these pictures of the kids!

I love "book" papers to use in layouts.  These photos are from River Walk with the kids, and Glenn's mom, Rose.

I bought this embossing folder at the Expo - love the tree!

Love these butterflies from Jenni Bowlin, too!

Pinwheels are easy and fun to make, and they make great embellishments.

This is Tyler and Allison in the back yard walking out to see the cows.

Donna had the idea that I should "carve" something in the paper like it was on a tree.  I think it turned out good!

On the drive to Savannah, we were feeling a little goofy.

These photos are from the venue Laura and Glen chose for their wedding - Dunham Farms in Savannah.

Love that I had music paper with the "Wedding March."  

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Glen Bolton.

1 comment:

Mama Jo said...

Oh my goodness - they are all so beautiful. Loved the initials on "the tree", pinwheel flowers so cute.Cards were soooo pretty!