Friday, June 22, 2012

Containers!

My family and I have been eating lots of nuts lately, so I had several containers that I thought would make good storage for some scrapping embellishments.  I added some paper, lace, flowers, and other embellishments to dress it up.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  They look nice sitting on my baker's rack!




I used the Recollections lace with adhesive that worked out very well.  I love the little felt bird too!


For this canister, I used the Paula Dean papers I bought at Michael's in the dollar bin.  I used my banner punch, and butterfly punch; also used more of the Recollections lace.  I added some bling to the butterflies, and used the Viva Pearl Pen on the ends of my flags.



1 comment:

Mama Jo said...

How very cute - would make neat gifts.