Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  I'm hoping to post a lot of layouts on my blog today in honor of NSD.  Here's the first:
This layout is a challenge from Frosted Designs - you can find it here http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/05/debbies-pattern-paper-challenge.html

I'm scrapping our trip to Hawaii last November.  I used Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue Collection - Botanica, Seaside Holiday, and Exotic Destination.  I just love those papers!
The challenge called for just patterned paper, no cardstock.  I usually mat most all my photos with cardstock, so this was different for me.  I also used some lace from my grandmother's collection, some brads from Bo Bunny, my Marvy Uchida tag punch, 2 EK Success flower punches.  I also stitched on the layout.  My journaling tag is tucked underneath the flamingos.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: