Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy, happy, happy . . . .

I was able to make a card and a layout today . . . the card is for the weekly card challenge at Club CK (make an encouragement card and send it to a friend), and the layout was for a challenge from Club CK also - a recipe challenge: use 3 pieces of patterned paper (1/3 of each), one photo, letter stickers for a title, 3 groups of clustered embellishments, and a baker's dozen of journaling strips or tags.  I really like doing recipe challenges - they are definitely my favorite.




Saturday, May 5th, is National Scrapbooking Day!  I'm hoping to spend at least half the day in my room scrapping . . . Glenn has to work part of the day, so that makes it a little easier :)


I've signed up for an online crop at BPC (Big Picture Classes).  I've never participated in an online crop so it will be interesting and fun.  A lot of peeps at Club CK have signed up as well.

No comments: