Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scrapping Mania!

It's been so much fun this week scrapping! I'm really enjoying the design process and encompassing new trends and papers - I'm LOVING the MME lines Miss Caroline and On the Bright Side. Graphic 45 papers are another favorite, especially for my Hawaii photos that I just got developed - I need to go back to the scrapbook store for more!

This first card was for the Weekly Card Challenge at Club CK - use a piece of jewelry as inspiration - I used one of my grandmother's brooches. And you'll notice in a lot of my cards and layouts that I am also loving my Fiskars banner punch.


This second project was the One Hour Challenge on Club CK - use pink in a card, layout, or project. Since Glenn and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary next week, I decided to make a decor item for the house.

This is another layout of Aiden (it's in another post on my blog) - this is using a sketch from a friend at Club CK; and also for a challenge at ScrapFit.

There are weekly Issue Challenges at Club CK by Erika and this is for this week's: use a calendar on your layout. I just now had Halloween photos developed (I'm a little behind). This was a fun Halloween party we went to dressed as a motorcycle gang - not too much of a stretch as far as motorcycle clothing goes!

This is one of my favorite layouts. I made this for the Weekly Layout Challenge at Club CK - use game pieces on your layout. We love to play Mexican Train and we teach our friends how to play. We took it camping at the beach and played under the awning - it was an overcast day and I think we played for about 5 hours! Of course, we had some Bloody Mary's along the way:)


THANKS FOR LOOKING!

No comments: