Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anniversary Card

I made this card tonight to give to Glenn for our anniversary . . . now I'm having second thoughts that it might be too feminine??? What do you think? I really love the butterfly, but not sure what he'll think about it. I'll sleep on it tonight, and if I have time I'll make another one maybe. Hmmmmm . . . . .

BTW - I used the card sketch at Frosted Designs: http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/card-sketch-11.html



Supplies:
Paper - Recollections
Butterfly - Recollections
Twine - MME Follow Your Heart
Border Punch - from a Club CK border swap
I Love You sentiment - Scenic Route Papers
Material under Butterfly - from a scrap swap

2 comments:

Stampalicious said...

beautiful butterfly, love it, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Ann said...

Very pretty! I love that heart border! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!