Monday, January 30, 2012

Scrappy Monday

I was able to scrap today - should have probably been doing housecleaning, but . . . . hehehe! Scrapping is so much more fun!

Kelly dropped some photos off to me last week and this photo strip was in the pile. We did this at the Ventura Harbor at a photo booth there. I used some of the 6x6 papers that Hope gave me last Friday night. I also misted the stars using a mask.

This next one was for the Club CK issue challenge #5 for Jan/Feb 2012 - use the colors brown, teal and purple. NOT an easy combination for me . . . I can't remember the year the photo was taken, but we went to dinner with Marty, Dawn, Gary, and Julie to the Odyssey in the Valley. I also used some of the 6x6 papers that Hope gave me, along with some flowers in my stash. I punched out some butterflies and used the Viva Pearl Pen to dress up the butterflies and the flowers.

And I did another Valentine's Day card for the weekly card challenge at Club CK - using a sketch that Laurie provided. Not sure who will receive this one, but someone in the family will get it in a couple of weeks!


No comments: