Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Journal

For the Fabulous Friday Challenge, Frosted Designs is having a recipe challenge - I LOVE recipe challenges! This one calls for 3 patterned papers, 2 buttons, and 1 word title. I needed to make a new journal for myself since I'm almost at the end of my other one, so I created this cover for the challenge:



Supplies used:
Composition Notebook
Paper: Bo Bunny and Basic Grey
Fiskars Punch
Mirror Butterfly: Heidi Swapp
Twine: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Bazzill
Buttons: from my stash
Word Title: ?
Brads: from my stash

4 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Super cute banner and the large buttons are great!!!I hope you enjoyed cooking with our recipe at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

Love your covered journal!! I, too, love the banner!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

SandeeNC said...

I have that butterfly, I keep forgetting to use it too! lol Going right now to grab it out of my stash, if I can find it...hmmm? Love your journal cover, great job!

Jenny Evans said...

Love this!! Great idea...you did fabulous with the recipe challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FD!!