Saturday, June 8, 2013

Frosted Designs Sketch + Wings

Sometimes having a sketch really helps kick my creativity into gear.  Sometimes I follow them to a "T" and sometimes I'll start with the basic idea and tweak it.  I tweaked this sketch a little, but not by much.  

And here's my layout:



The kids flew to Georgia in November so we could celebrate Christmas with them.  We took our family photos for the Christmas card.  We had so much fun with them, but the week went by so fast.  I miss my babies so much.

Supplies:
My Minds Eye paper
Kraft Cardstock
Burlap
Ribbon from American Crafts
Heart Punch
Studio 18 Chipboard Bird
Jenni Bowlin Butterflies
Crochet Flowers from Michaels
Buttons from my Grandmother's stash
Basic Grey Flags and Chipboard words
American Crafts Thickers

7 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

love this!! great details and elements!

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Love that background paper! Great layout.

Channa said...

Lovely layout! thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

Cathi ONeill said...

Love the burlap and wood on the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

SandeeNC said...

LOVE it, you did a fabulous job! thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs, Sketch + wings challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

BrendaB said...

Love the burlap - adds such a great feel to the page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Deena said...

Love the tweeking of the sketch, thank you for joining the Things With Wings + Sketch challenge at Frosted Designs