Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Cards

Here are a couple of new cards I made last night for the Club CK Weekly Card Challenge.  I used my Fiskars star punch on the first card, backed them with yellow cardstock, and added some Basic Grey flags.  I inked the punched out stars with Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink (Mocha Mama)and used Basic Grey chipboard letters.



I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch for this card, inked the punched butterfly with Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink (Lemonade)and used my Viva Pearl Pen (Cream) to make the antennae and body.  I also used Mocha Mama ink to outline the body.  I used a tree and alpha stickers from My Little Shoebox cardstock stickers; and last I used a border punch at the bottom of the card.


1 comment:

Mama Jo said...

You are so creative- cards look great.