Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day even though my kids were not with me :(
My mom and sister visited for the week-end and we were able to scrap!  Donna worked on her cruise album, Mama worked on some Red Hat layouts, and I played around with Donna's Texture Boutique.  And now I want one!!





Above picture is the Texture Boutique.  Below you can see on the orange paper the pattern I made - daisies.  I then added some pearl drops in the center of each daisy with my Viva Pearl Pen. I mounted it on some chevron paper, added a banner, then added a photo from Hawaii.  Very simple layout, but I love it and I especially love how that Texture Boutique works!





Daddy and Rick were here also - they hung out with Glenn while the girls scrapped.  They found a good seafood place at River Walk.  They said the oysters, shrimp, and hush puppies were delicious!


1 comment:

Heather M said...

Very nice LO. I have the texture boutique. It is fun to play with.