Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 4 at the Campground

So far, not too bad . . . I've been keeping busy with going to the laundromat, finding the post office, DMV, and Driver's License Department - yes these two are separate - grocery store . . . and most important I found a Hobby Lobby! I'm so happy to have one in the area! I browsed yesterday for about an hour and could have bought a ton of stuff. I'll definitely be back after we move into the house!

I've noticed that the wifi is spotty here at the campground. Every time I log on to view our emails, it times me out after a minute! I have to re-log in . . . that's a pain.

Glenn and I went to the Harley-Davidson dealer that is about 3 minutes away! We wanted to get some information about joining the local Chapter. I looked on the website and it looks like they have a lot of events planned.

The weather has been cooperating nicely - mid 70's to low 80's. Today has been the warmest. I turned on the air conditioner in the camper!

2 comments:

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Yay for Hobby Lobby -- I've never been to one! How soon can you move into the house?

Mama Jo said...

Watch out scrapbooking space!!!