Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PAINT on a layout!

Another Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - use paint!

Here is a layout I created today using blue and pink paint. I used the blue paint on the edges of the 12x12 paper. The pink paint is in 2 places - I used the top of a bottle cap to make a circle around the word "Adorable" and then I made a mat for the round photo at the bottom of the layout.

I don't use paint very often on my layouts, but I always like the way it turns out when I do.

Thanks for looking!!


































3 comments:

Lydia said...

Great layout! I love the painted circle around the photo. Really highlights that great smile. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Love that pink paint circle - great idea!!! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Erin Reed said...

I love your project and how creative you are in your use of paint, beautiful job!!

Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope you can play again sometime!!

Erin R.

PS i am a new follower of your blog, i would love if you popped over to my blog and followed me too - http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/!!