Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love Joy Paper Challenge

I loved Amanda's January sketch challenge on her blog - lovejoypaper.com - and this is what I came up with. My friend moved to Tennessee about 7 years ago. She sent us the kids school photos with their Christmas card so I decided to scrap those. I haven't done a school-themed layout in a long, long time. I like the way it came out - thanks for the challenge Amanda!





















Papers: My Minds Eye -Stella & Rose
Scenic Park - Sonoma
Bazzill Cardstock
Embellishments:
Jolee's
Me & My Big Ideas
My Minds Eye
Buttons - from my stash
Alpha: Die Cuts With a View

2 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Great job! I LOVE the colors you used. They work well with the photos to create a very relaxing page. Great idea to scrap the photos you received of other people.

Thanks for playing along at www.lovejoypaper.com/challenges
Amanda

Moongirl said...

Great School themed layout! It's a nice use for the sketch.