Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays Nov. GDT Challenge



This is my layout for the November Guest Design Team Challenge.

I really like the sketch - I chose to use 2 photos instead of 1 (just because I really like these photos of the kids, and me and Glenn!).

They also asked that we list what we are thankful for in our lives; and also use 5 leaves somewhere on the layout.

I think I will probably use this sketch for other layouts - I love it's simplicity, but yet you can dress it up with lots of embellishments if you'd like.

Here is the original sketch:



















Products used:

Paper from Bazzill, Jenni Bowlin
Sticker strip - Scenic Route
Arrow - Scenic Route
Tag - Studio 112
Alpha stickers - ?
Leaf/Stem - Sizzix Die Cut

5 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Love the bright colors you used! Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Kasia said...

Great take on the sketch! Beautiful page!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this LO--I love the big directional title arrow! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Great!! Love those leaves at the top.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xx