Thursday, October 13, 2011

Frosted Design - Fabulous Friday Challenge

I had this great picture of Paradise Cove Beach when Kelly and I went down one day for lunch and relaxation. I used the Frosted Design October 7th Fabulous Friday Challenge to scrap it. It is a recipe challenge to use 4 of the following:
1. the color yellow
2. ribbon or lace
3. chipboard
4. flowers
5. misting or inks
6. buttons
7. stickers
8. rubons

Here is my layout:



I used the color yellow, ribbon, chipboard, and buttons. I love recipe challenges!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab layout! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Ashley Horton said...

Great layout Margie!! Love the papers you used...I have those too! :) Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)