Friday, August 26, 2011

Life of Pi

So I just finished reading "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel. I don't know why, but it took me the longest time to get into reading the story. I almost put it down several times thinking I wasn't going to pick it up again. But, it's for my book club, so I kept at it. It became very interesting about half way through. All the time I was reading it I thought it was a true story! It's not - haha. Jokes on me! It ended up being a good book - about half way through I didn't want to put it down! I don't think I would re-read though. When I read the description of the book, I thought it would be about a boy who knew everything about zoo animals. Turned out, for me, it was about religion and relationships, and overcoming hardship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finished reading "Life of Pi". I started it but never did finish reading the book.