Monday, January 24, 2011

Projects

Lots of projects lined up! I finished my Georgia Album (visit from August 2010), so besides the Valentine's Blog Hop project, I am now looking at 2 more albums to complete. One is my Nashville trip from April 2009 (I forgot to print out the pictures and just did that a couple of weeks ago!), and the other is our motorcycle trip to Tucson back in October 2010. I have TONS of photos so the hard part will be deciding which ones to scrap!




Look at this stack of photos from our
Tucson trip!











I've done one layout from Nashville - it was
for a challenge on the Club Creating Keepsakes
member board.

I still have more photos to print out from this
trip too . . . yikes!






Okay - I'm going back to work on the Valentine's Blog Hop project! Can't wait - it'll be fun!

No comments: