Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW DAY; NEW YEAR; NEW DECADE

I have high hopes for 2010. I always try to make some new year resolutions, but I never stick with any of them. I'm only making a couple of them this year . . . which I'll keep to myself, just in case . . .
I haven't been keeping up with the blog since middle of last year. Lots of things were going on, but nothing I want to talk about any more. Letting go of the past nastiness and depression and moving forward.
Family is doing good. Glenn worked a lot of overtime at the end of 2009 - he's due for a few days of rest. He's missing being on the motorcycle.
Michele graduated college in December!!! We are so proud of her. She's been stressed out about classes; now she's stressed out about finding a job!
Tyler has been working full time, but has decided to go back to college (we are very proud of him too); he's in Vegas for the new year . . . party boy!
Hope everyone has an amazing 2010 - many happy memories, lots of love and happiness, and always help your fellow man.

2 comments:

LauraPallini said...

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Im glad things are going good out there. I hope we get to see you sometime soon! Love you lots!!!!!

Dendawg said...

Happy New Year....