Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wish you a happy, healthy 2009. Our Christmas was great - we had dinner at our house with Aunt Melody, Uncle Jerry, cousins Kevin and Ethan. We played Mexican Train after dinner - the boys won all the games - Melody and I didn't win one game! We all went to Kim and Ron's for dessert around 6:00pm. Ron's mom, dad, brother Ray, and his wife Tracy, and the twins - Jordan and Adena - were at their house for Christmas. Aiden had a fun Christmas and Ashton just rolled with the program! I unfortunately don't have any photos from their house.

Michele and Tyler went to Las Vegas with their friends for New Years. Glenn and I stayed home - Glenn was on call at work and he didn't really feel very good - that cold and cough has a hold of him. We watched Tropic Thunder - we liked it! We also sat in the spa for a while and drank some champagne to ring in the new year. We actually stayed awake until midnight!

I have to make my new years resolutions - haven't quite wanted to think about it too much. Most of them are the same as last year - scrapbook more, clean my house more, lose weight, and generally be a better person! I need to add some resolutions that I might be able to keep!

Glenn and I celebrating in the spa. We pretended we were in Hawaii!

No comments: