Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ashton

Glenn and I babysat Ashton Friday night when Kim, Ron, and Aiden went to the Westlake Promenade for the arrival of Santa Claus and the lighting of the Christmas Tree. We had a good time with Ashton. He's such a happy boy and was all smiles.

Glenn is going to make a really good grandfather (one of these days - not any time soon)!








Here's the little man before he fell asleep in my arms.










When Aiden got back home, he took me to his room to show me his new garbage truck. We also talked about volcanoes. We read an I Spy book, but I didn't have my glasses so it was really hard for me to spy anything!

He and Glenn started playing with his toys and when it was time for bed, he asked Glenn to tuck him in! It was so sweet!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

These pictures are adorable! Love the one of Glenn & Ashton :)