Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Digital

I've done several more digital layouts. I have been posting again on ClubCreatingKeepsakes - I had not posted for about 6 months due to work, moving, etc. but found I missed "talking" to all the members, and doing the challenges for cards and layouts.






This is for the "Book of Me" challenge. Can't wait to see what the next layout will be.
















This was for the layout challenge for the week of July 17-23 - using a "Summer" theme. I chose to use photos of us at the Malibu Winery on a Friday night. Such a fun time, eating a picnic dinner, sipping wine, and enjoying the band.













And this was for the July Color Challenge - use black, brown and white on your layout or project. I didn't think the black and brown would be too pretty, but I used a light shade of brown and I really like it.

No comments: